Live, Love, Laugh – The title of my website, which I had labeled almost year and half-ago was close to my heart.
First – Live your life, Next – Learn to love, Then – laughter (happiness) is inevitable.
In the world of books – That is the tagline I added a month back.
I didn’t realize how well these two fit together until recently.
I never thought that I was one of those obsessed readers that indulged through pages and pages of books. Yet, here I am. Reading book after book after book. Living through the emotions and hardships of the characters. Loving the relationships connected with each character. Laughing at the snarly remarks through between best friends, lovers, arch nemesis.
In the world of books.
And now I want you to kick back and forget your worries, find your zen and pick up a book few minutes a day and Live, Love, Laugh your way into stress-free world of books.
And now to get you started here is a list
- Jamie McGuire – Beautiful Disaster
- Chelsea Fine – Sophie & Carter
- Jessica Park – Flat-out-Love
- Tammara Webber – Easy
- Abbi Glines – While it Lasts, Beacuase of Low, The vincent boys, the vincent brothers –
- Georgia Cates – Going Under
- Courtney Cole – Dante’s Girl
- M. Leighton – The wild ones
YA/ NA Paranormal: Clearly I’m obsessed with this category
- Jennifer Armentrout – Obsidian, Shadows, Daimon, Half-blood, Pure
- Shannon Dermott – Beg for Mercy, Waiting for Mercy,
- Brodi Ashton – Everneath
- Veronica Roth – Divergent, Insurgent
- Rachel Higginson – Reckless magic, Hopeless magic, Fearless magic, Endless magic
- Krystle Jones – The Scarlett Dagger
- Suzanne Collins – The Hunger Games
- Shelly Crane – Significance, Accordance, Defiance, Reverence, Devour
- Melissa Darnell – Crave
- Emma Raveling – Whirl, Billow
- Jus Accardo – Touch
- L. Fillon – The Binding
- Nikki Jefford – Entangled
- Wendy Higgins – Sweet Evil
- Julia Kagawa – The Immortal Rules
- Jennifer Estep – Touch of Frost, Kiss of Frost, Dark of Frost,
- Cynthia Hand – Unearthly, hallowed
- Becca Fitzpatrick – Hush, Hush, Cresendo, Silence
- Kelli McCracken – What the Heart Wants
- Nichole Chase – Mortal Obligation, Mortal Defiance
- Abbi Glines – Existence, Predestined, Leif
- Anne Violet – Enchant Me
- Ann Aguirre – Enclave
Leave a comment, let me know what you think. What are your favorites?